Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Spring book sale is (almost) here!!

It's one of my favorite semiannual Seattle events!  I've picked up hundreds of books (at $0.50-$1.00/each) over the last 3 years.  If you're a book-buying-addict like I am, this is the sale for you!!


copied & pasted from FSPL website:


The Friends of the Seattle Public Library hold two major book sales every year, in Spring and Fall. At each sale, over 200,000 books and other items are offered to the general public. Proceeds go to The Seattle Public Library.

 

Next sale: April 17 - 19, 2009

 

Location: Magnuson Park, Hangar in Building #30, 7400 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, 98115.

The park may be reached by Metro bus routes 30, 74, and 75. Free parking is available.

 

Hours:

  • Friday, April 17: 6:30- 9:30 p.m. Member preview saleMembers may purchase up to 25 items. Memberships $15 in advance; $30 at the door.
  • Saturday, April 18: 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.
  • Sunday, April 19: 11 a.m.- 4 p.m.

Learn more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bummed I'll be out of town, perhaps I can hit the fall sale! Like I need any books, but a book addict doesn't technically "need" any books. right?