Thursday, March 6, 2008

What's getting me through Thursday

  1. Opera (seriously, I've been on a kick for the past two days...I'm a moody music listener).
  2. Knowing that my collection of The Office will be complete VERY soon (waiting for Amazon to deliver the 3rd season).
  3. Coffee. It's Seattle, need I explain myself?
  4. The fact that I have a "Humorous" folder in my work inbox. On a daily basis I get emails that cause spontaneous outbursts of laughter. It's always necessary to save those for a "rainy day" (please don't hate me if it rains tomorrow, not my intention at all).
  5. Plans to hang out with two of my (favorite) brilliant friends tonight. I'm not quite sure what my place is between such intellectual ladies...comedic relief?
BONUS: Websites like this: http://www.passiveaggressivenotes.com/

No comments: