Friday, April 9, 2010

"Spring" Favs


Yesterday, we spotted snowflakes so I'm a little unclear if Spring is actually here? I've learned my lesson after a couple mornings walking out the door assuming it would be...well, Spring! Brrr!!! Too early to get rid of the winter wool coats. Enough complaining :)

Above are a few of my favorite items that I'll continue to incorporate into my styling this Spring.

Look #1

-Love the boots by Apepazza (@Endless)--they go with everything.
-Love the brown tweed coat (it magically finds it's way into an outfit nearly every week) from Anthropologie, sold out.
-Most of my scarves were for winter use, so I was delighted to find the purple & green silk scarf (yes, from Anthro, sold out. I'm wearing it now!).
-You can't see it well, but the gray top underneath is a fantastic tank from Anthro. It has a really flattering fit, even on those "fat days".

Look #2
-The bright yellow purse (@Anthro) just makes me smile. This will be great for summer!
-The plaid dress has great pockets & adds a different color pallet then I tend to have in my wardrobe. It's also from my favorite store ;)
-The belt is from H&M, one of the best places to get basic pieces and fun accessories. Nearly helps me justify my Anthro visits.

Look #3
-The jacket is from Anthro. Love that it's short-sleeved, has a great texture and that beautiful pink lining.
-It's hard to see, but the LBD is a hand-me-down from my Aunt (who has fantastic taste in clothing). Perfect fit & a soft, almost suede, feel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey- your style is cool, thanks for sharing. On Sunday August 29, Zebra Club (my company) and SEVEN the Salon are teaming up to host the Freestyle Theory fashion show in conjunction with The Bellevue Fashion Week 2010 presented by Vogue. We have a VIP blogger section and would like to offer you free tickets. Shoot me an e-mail at Julia@shahsafari.com if interested. Thanks!