Friday, January 16, 2009

Amanda's 2009 To Do's

Not the biggest fan of "making resolutions".  I'm a goal oriented gal.  I like tasks and the sense of accomplishment that comes when I've checked off every item on the "to do" list.  So, here it goes:

Amanda's 2009 To Do's:
  • Find a way to make $$ with photography.
  • Hand-craft all Christmas 2009 gifts.
  • Start/maintain a regular work-out routine, keep a predetermined weight (not to be mentioned here).
  • Go on a trip with my siblings, their spouses and our cousins. One trip, many relatives.
  • Actively participate in a small group at church.
  • Purge my belongings--give to goodwill, recycle (now that I have my handy sewing machine I can refashion the clothes that are too big), and get rid of "stuff" I have no use for.
  • Begin to sew and design clothing & household items.
  • Commit to a missions trip in 2010.
  • Host 5 parties at mi casa.
  • Read 2+ books a month.  Maybe even write a few reviews?
  • Blog regularly (off to a good start).
  • Save a predetermined amount for a house/condo down payment.
  • Pursue strategic friendships (no, I'm not talking about romantic relationships or networking)--the ability to grow and nurture friendships is something I need to work on.  
  • Pay off ALL debt, except a college loan (maybe the college loan too!).

No comments: