Friday, September 19, 2008

Restoring Sanity (tips for insanely busy, but responsible adults)

If you're anything like me, your life is extraordinarily busy and full of responsibilities (don't you just love being an adult!).  My search for sanity and order usually involves making lists, a habit that started in grade school (Type A tendencies?).  Recently, I've been looking for a replacement to post it notes and one of my good friends (via his iPhone-list making-guru friend) sent me to Zenbe Lists.  

I've tried a few options/systems for keeping track of all those pesky "to dos".  It's not easy!  I wanted to find technology that's useful online and on my iPhone...why was that so hard to do?  Zenbe Lists are practical, easy-to-use, sync with the iPhone and come with a few extra perks (like sharing lists with friends).  

Just to give you a snapshot of the insanity--between now and the end of December I have: 
  • future sister-in-law's bridal & personal shower
  • future sister-in-law's bachelorette party
  • brother/future sister-in-law's wedding (did I mention I'm a bridesmaid)
  • numerous YP events I help with (+ other church responsibilities)
  • sister's bridal & personal shower
  • sister's bachelorette party
  • sister/future brother-in-law's wedding (did I mention I'm the maid of honor)
  • family events-unrelated to weddings
  • friend gatherings (birthdays, random, etc..)
  • national holidays
  • 2 week vacation in Europe (right between the two weddings)  
That's just the social "stuff".  I also have a full-time job that I love and occasionally I attempt to get a few hours of sleep.  All this to say, if I don't have my life organized and easy to access everywhere I go--I'll be lost and stressed.  So try it out!  See how much easier your life can get with Zenbe Lists :-) 

No comments: