Saturday, September 20, 2008

Five years is too long to wait!

February 2003 was the last time I made it across the Atlantic to Europe.  I've been fortunate to use my passport in a few places since then, but it's time to make the trip again!  The $250 difference between a "good ticket" from '03 is galling (sigh),  but I'll get over it :-)   

Likely, I'll be adding The Netherlands and Belgium to my "countries I've visited" list (in addition to revisiting a few favorite locations).  Any tips, ideas or must see destinations in these countries would be appreciated.  

Off to pick out an outfit for the first fashion show I'll be to attending (promise, I'll be finding more substantive things to post....soon).

(Picture: Patty & Amanda, Notre Dame - Paris, France '03.  Side note: how fitting is the couple in the background on the right?)

No comments: