Thursday, May 7, 2009

Shout Out: Emerald City Shoe Repair

I'm a terrible procrastinator when it comes to getting my shoes repaired.  I waited about a year too long to get my favorite pair of black boots fixed. The heels were worn down, there was no tread left and I was letting in water at the toes on rainy days.   I knew it wouldn't be a cheap fix and kept looking for a pair of replacement boots. No luck.   I've been pleased with the multiple pairs of heels I've had replaced at Emerald City Shoe Repair, so I trusted them with my boots.  

Dropped my boots off on Thursday morning and picked them up the following Tuesday.  $47 later and it's like having new boots again.  I'd highly recommend Emerald City Shoe Repair! 

Location:
306 Union St, Seattle WA 98101 (between 3rd Ave & 4th Ave on Union St)
Contact: 
206-215-4070 (no website or email that I can find)
Hours:
Mon.-Fri. 9:30am - 6pm
Sat. 11am-5pm
Sun. CLOSED

1 comment:

mom said...

I'm glad you got them fixed, it was last year that you were showing me the hole in the toe. You'll have to let me see them this weekend.