Thursday, October 23, 2008

View from the top

The 19th floor isn't technically the top, but it seems pretty high.  We moved office buildings this week from a Pioneer Square hole-in-the-wall building (please don't read that as derogatory) to the 19th floor of a 76 floor skyscraper.  The upside of a 76 floor skyscraper?  
  • Mt. Rainer is visible from our office.  
  • Checking traffic on I-5 is as easy as looking out the window.  
  • There are at least 3 different coffee shops inside.  
  • A health insurance covered eye doctor is in the building.  
  • I randomly run into friends I know in the elevator & lobby.   
  • Cubicles are set up like mazes, so I'll never get bored.
  • I'm pretty sure we'll be above the clouds come December ;)
I'm off to fill up my water bottle.  I think the kitchenette was...that way?

No comments: