Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Guilty Pleasures, Part II

I'm a girl. Now hopefully, that's not too big of a shock to anyone. My best friend started wearing make-up in the 4th grade and you'd think I would have wanted to do the same. Maybe I did, but I don't remember. Considering I used to hide my mother's horde of make-up (mascara & blush) so that she wouldn't be "fake", I doubt I was too envious of my best friend. All that to say, I didn't start experimenting with make-up until I was 17. That's when the obsession began.

Here's my Top 10 favorite make-up recommendations (in no particular order):

1. Dior Diorshow Waterproof Mascara
2. Benefit Cosmetic Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (any color)
3. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
4. Tarte Cheekstains (any color)
5. Benefit Cosmetic You Rebel
6. Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Make-up
7. Paula Dorf Transformer
8. Smashbox Artificial Light Luminizing Lotion (any color)
9. CARGO Eye Shadow Palette (Paradise Island)
10. Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer

11+ (other items I'd recommend): Stila Kajal Eye Liner, Tarte Lock & Roll, ShiSeido Cream Shadow, Smashbox Highlighter Quad, Tarte Clean Slate, NARS Eyeshadow (powder) Duo & Smashbox O-Glow

Coming soon: Fragrance, Hair, Skincare, Bath & Body

No comments: