Thursday, May 22, 2008

Busy, busy, busy...the eternal excuse of the 20-something

My life as a 20-something, the descriptive list:
  • Sleep too often alludes me.
  • My TBR pile would kill me in an earthquake.
  • Every weekend is jam packed with social events (why would I bother to waste it catching up on the things I should be doing?).
  • Text messaging is the only way I keep in touch with family.
  • 40 hour work week--what's that?
  • The thought of moving makes me want to throw away everything I own (books are freakin' heavy).
  • My to-do list is always growing...one step forward, 11 steps back.
  • Shopping online is the fastest way to buy the necessities of life (so what if I buy my toothpaste and deodorant from drugstore.com? It magically appears on my doorstep).
  • Clean laundry sits in the basket for weeks until it becomes dirty again.

To be continued...

No comments: